UMN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/www.new4stroke.com/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wopachop
George Bush Jr
George Bush Jr
wopachop

/www.new4stroke.com/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 am

i was wrong....for some reason i thought the valve pistons would completely leave the bore. dumb ass. i posted your vid on the glamis website and they corrected me right away. its just a port similar to a 2stoke motor.

check out this stuff though. god damn i love engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look

not that cool but whatever

very cool......yet to read its too damn long

the old wise man on GD knew this guy back in the 80's. he sold his patents. now his vid is private....couple months ago it worked according to the girl that posted it
Back to top Go down
wopachop
George Bush Jr
George Bush Jr
wopachop

PostSubject: Re: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 pm

thats funny it was built by a polish dude. it should be called OLD 4 stroke engine the damn thing was invented in the 70's

i wonder how the compression rings are able to slip in and out of a bore like that. not sure the energy used to move those pistons is less than the power made with the extra intake capacity they spoke of. there is prolly a reason this design never took off. the animation is memorizing though thats a pretty cool find there dirty.
Back to top Go down
Jib
bottom feeder
bottom feeder
Jib

PostSubject: Re: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:57 pm

That is neat. Not sure if it really would be so much better than valves though. But I am all for engine advancements.
Back to top Go down
BlackZac
toilet clogger
toilet clogger
BlackZac

PostSubject: Re: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:21 pm

very interesting. i am curious on the type of RPM's these motors purr up to. i am leaning towards it being a "torquey" engine revving at lower RPM's. cool invention.
Back to top Go down
dirtyhucker
BoobieExtraordinare
BoobieExtraordinare
dirtyhucker

PostSubject: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15008067@N00/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /www.new4stroke.com/   /www.new4stroke.com/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/www.new4stroke.com/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UMN :: Member Specialties :: Tech-
Jump to: